Through our Smart Hands service, our highly trained and experienced WIT Technicians provide assistance for remote management, custom installations, and equipment troubleshooting. Services range from power-cycling equipment to signal-testing a circuit, to performing an emergency equipment replacement. You can’t be at the client site all the time, but we are.
Our Smart Hands technicians are trained in the latest technologies and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Onsite/offsite technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Equipment installations and configurations
- Ladder racking, pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment
- Interface card removal, installation and configuration
- Testing media for continuity and proper signaling
- Providing visual verifications to assist in remote troubleshooting
- Inventorying/labeling of equipment
- Assistance in the conference room and with AV equipment setup
- Power cycling a router, server, and switch and soft-booting a server
- Adding, removing, and verifying a demarcation
- Moving equipment within your space and cabinets
- Moving or securing a cable